Range Line Road, US 31 to 146th Street
American Structurepoint provided design and construction inspection for this new three-quarter mile, 4-lane roadway with raised medians through a new commercial development in one of Indiana's fastest-growing communities. Project scope included new roadway and also required close attention to detail, as well as coordination with two municipalities, the private developer, and several other engineering and architectural firms. This project was 100 percent funded by the Hamilton County Highway Department.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak