MRW-71 Design/Build (MRW-071-12.19)
Morrow County, Ohio
American Structurepoint teamed with Kokosing Construction Company for this $42 million design-build project for ODOT District 6. The project was 7.35 miles long and consisted of the removal and replacement of the existing pavement and the addition of a third lane in each direction toward the median, including drainage improvements.
Two county road bridges over the interstate required superstructure replacement and raised profiles to achieve the minimum vertical clearance required along interstates. A third bridge (SR 314) was completely replaced. American Structurepoint staff developed alternative design concepts (including reduced median widths, changes to the vertical profile, and various structure types) and worked closely with Kokosing staff to develop an alternative maintenance-of-traffic scheme that did not impact the southbound lanes during the first year of construction of this two-year project.
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak