McCullough’s Tree Services
McCullough’s Tree Services is a 1.42-acre parcel on West Dublin-Granville Road in the City of Columbus. American Structurepoint provided property due diligence and conceptual planning for the site. The responsibilities included reviewing the FEMA floodplain; performing site investigation and review of available City of Columbus water and sewer connections; stormwater detention and water quality determination; and zoning code determination. American Structurepoint worked closely with the City of Columbus and Ohio EPA to ensure Ohio regulations were followed. Upon completion of the due diligence studies, American Structurepoint will provide various options for building construction types.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak