McCarty Lane over I-65 Bridge
American Structurepoint prepared a feasibility study to evaluate alternate alignments for extending McCarty Lane approximately 2.5 miles from CR 500 E to SR 26, including a bridge over I-65. This study compared the construction costs, environmental impacts, and right-of-way needs associated with the alternates. It served as the basis for selecting a preferred alignment from which the design followed. The project also included environmental coordination and preparation of Alternative Assessment. The design of Phase I involved a 0.5-mile-long section of a 4-lane suburban roadway from CR 500 E to CR 550 E and included the construction of a new 2-span, 2-lane bridge over I-65. The project included MSE-wall construction, fill for bridge approaches, concrete curb, and full-depth bituminous pavement. The project also included storm sewer installation, curb and gutter construction, earthwork, and miscellaneous traffic items. The work was coordinated with INDOT.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak