Little Eagle Creek Interceptor
This project involved design and construction inspection of 12,000 feet of large-diameter (18-inch to 27-inch) sanitary sewer, opening a large portion of Pike Township of Marion County to development. This project was developed as a partnership between Indianapolis Department of Public Works and numerous private developers. As a cost-saving measure, the sewer was designed utilizing high-density polyethylene pipe, the first large-diameter HDPE sewer in Indianapolis. Three local lift stations were eliminated by careful design of the new interceptor. The design included two significant creek crossings and right-of-way acquisition.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak