Lawrenceburg Trail over Tanners Creek Bridge
This project extends the existing trail along the top of the levee along the Ohio River in downtown Lawrenceburg west toward Aurora. The route follows an abandoned railroad bed and crosses Tanners Creek at an existing iron and wood bridge.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak