Lawrenceburg Conservancy District Pump Station
The fairgrounds pump station protects the northern portion of the Lawrenceburg Conservancy District (approximately 500 acres) by pumping stormwater and groundwater over the levee system. The 130-MGD pump station was constructed near US 50 to provide access, but the stormwater flow into the station was hampered at this location due to flat terrain and diffused storage in the upper reaches of the basin. The project included evaluation of relocating the station to provide faster removal of the storm flows and reduce the storage area requirements. Due to the significant cost to relocate the pump station, improvements to the storage, conveyance, and pump station were selected.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak