Latourette Street Sewer Improvements
This project developed permit-ready construction documents in order to fully reconstruct approximately 1,350 lft of Latourette Street from its southern terminus to the Bennett Street intersection. Work included construction of new sanitary and storm sewers in separate trenches and replacing existing 'stack sewers' (storm sewers that are located beneath sanitary sewer in the same trench). Improvements also included new sidewalks, curbs, driveways, alleys and full-depth replacement of the existing pavement. Our design process included a records analysis in which our staff reviewed all available sewer backup accounts and localized flooding complaint records to better understand the chronic issues in the project area. Our designers also analyzed available CCTV data to assist in locating new sanitary sewer laterals.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak