Under a general engineering services contract with the city of Reynoldsburg, this task order included construction inspection and contract administration through the final construction report for various improvements necessary to mill and overlay Lancaster Avenue from Main Street to the city of Reynoldsburg’s northern corporation limit (approximately 1.7 miles). Also included were installation of ADA-compliant ramps and thermoplastic striping, approximately 100 lft of new storm sewer, adjustment of existing inlets and manholes to grade, and replacement of traffic detection loops. The construction cost was approximately $1 million.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak