Kokomo Baseball Stadium
Beating out 32 participants, this popular ballpark was the winner of the best summer collegiate baseball stadium. As the project manager and lead designer for the $11.5 million, 40,000-sft baseball stadium, American Structurepoint provided a variety of architecture and engineering services including site selection, schematic layouts on multiple sites, program development, and architectural design services. The stadium accommodates 4,000 people for baseball games or other sporting events, and it can also be expanded for concerts and other special events.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak