Kelley Reserve Center Building Renovation
Fort Dix, New Jersey
This $14.5 million project renovates and rehabilitates the existing reserve center and site to make efficient use of the 14-acre site and bring it into compliance with current DOD Standards. The project site consists of an existing 71,400-sft Training Center and 3,200-sft OMS Building, and adds a new 6,500-sft unheated storage facility. American Structurepoint provided civil engineering services (demolition, site layout, grading, drainage, sustainable stormwater, erosion control, utility, and LEED). The site layout was reconfigured according to the requirements of UFC 4-171-05 Army Reserve Facilities, 4-010-01 ATFP, and The Fort Dix Installation Design Guide. The site design incorporated numerous sustainable design measures, including a new rain garden to achieve LEED certification. The project was designed using Bentley BIM.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak