Working under the guidance of renowned racing architect Paxton Waters Architecture, P.C., and racing legend Rusty Wallace, American Structurepoint created civil and structural design as well as architectural construction documents for this state-of-the-art, 7/8-mile racing oval.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak