Illinois Street North Extension Phases I and II
This project involved construction of 2.1 miles of full-depth HMA pavement placement, including construction of a major roundabout at 126th Street and Illinois Street. This project also included 1,000 feet of precast concrete screen wall that was constructed to protect motorists from a nearby pond and to shield a subdivision from the new traffic flow. Work was performed for the city of Carmel.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak