IAWC Water Main Projects
American Structurepoint has provided engineering design, bidding services, and construction inspection to IAWC for more than 65 water line distribution and transmission projects ranging from 4 to 30 inches in diameter from 2007 to 2017 (123,489 lft of relocations, 61,850 lft of replacements, 67,808 lft of extensions). Each project is driven by water line relocation due to roadway reconstruction and/or widening, water line replacement due to undersized or aging infrastructure, or water line extension for service area expansion or constructing a loop system to bolster service pressure in a specific district.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak