I-69 Expansion Section 5 - P3 Design/Build
Monroe and Morgan County, Indiana
This project involves upgrading SR 37 into I-69 Interstate standards. Project elements include upgrade of 21 miles from Bloomington to Martinsville of existing roadway, new construction of four overpasses and four interchanges, and additional travel lanes in the Bloomington area. American Structurepoint is providing technical procurement advisor services.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak