I-69 Expansion Design/Build (Phase I, Segment I)
Warrick and Gibson Counties, Indiana
This $25 million project involved 1.73 miles of I-69 between I-64 and SR 68. The scope involved preparation of the design/build contract documents, including development of 40-percent design plans for roadway and bridge elements, 75 percent design plans for signing and lighting elements, and a complete scope of work to define the scope for back-end design/builders. The preliminary design work included laying out horizontal and vertical alignments, drainage design, access road analysis, interchange design, bridge and large culvert design, retaining wall layout, conventional lighting and signage design, and right-of-way design. This project had more than normal challenges, due to the attention given to the I-69 Corridor and the region. This project met an aggressive schedule despite daily challenges as it approached the letting. Land acquisition for 39 parcels was done concurrently with the design and completed in 14 months.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak