Hazel Dell Road, Kirkendall Creek to SR32
This $12.5 million project constructed 2.14 new miles of Hazel Dell Road (4-lane divided) from Kirkendall Creek to SR 32, including a roundabout intersection, concrete curb and gutter, multi-use trails, storm sewer system, water main, traffic signal, two 3-sided bridge structures, and construction of approximately 0.66 mile of the A.J. Brock regulated legal drain, including storm sewer and open-channel grading.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak