Harding Street Interceptor Rehab & Slopewall Repair
This project included rehabilitation and repairs to sanitary sewer and the concrete slopewall along White River. An engineering study was performed to determine the feasibility of replacing or rehabilitating the existing 8'-0" by 12'-4" combined sewer under Harding Street from the Belmont Treatment Plant north to I-70.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak