The new distribution center for books and compact discs is located on a 24-acre site within the West 56th Street Business Park. American Structurepoint completed this award-winning design of a distribution/manufacturing facility located on a 24-acre site within the West 56th Street Business Park. The building consists of office space and a distribution center for books and compact discs. The exterior is concrete tilt-up panel wall construction. The building consists of a 380,000-sft distribution center and 12,000-sft office space.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak