Hamilton County Exhibition Center
This 32,000-sft multi-purpose building features space for all to use. The project also included drainage detention and design of sewers to serve a new education building, restroom facility, and barn areas. The existing horse barn and riding areas were relocated, and proposed entrances were coordinated with the Pleasant Street widening project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak