Greensbranch Interceptor Evaluation
American Structurepoint is evaluating approximately 5,000 feet of 96-inch of the Greensbranch Interceptor. The interceptor was constructed from Vitrified clay sewer brick. Evaluation includes reviewing televising tapes, evaluation of rehabilitation methods including shotcrete, sliplining, and cured in place pipe. Lateral reinstatement, future storage in the pipe as a CSO control measure, structural condition, capital cost, and life-cycle cost are being considered in the evaluation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak