Goodwill Outlet Store
American Structurepoint provided professional services for this $3.5 million, 100,000-sft design/build retail outlet facility for Goodwill Industries. The project included 25,000 sft of retail floor area, 5,000 sft of backroom/office area, and 70,000 sft of warehouse area. The structural roof system consisted of a conventional steel frame with steel roof joists and steel roof deck bearing on insulated, structural precast concrete panels at the exterior. The primary building materials consisted of painted precast concrete and a combination of aluminum storefront and curtainwall systems.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak