General Cable Plant Modifications
This project involved partial demolition, rework, and strengthening of an existing manufacturing facility to allow installation of new process equipment allowing General Cable to expand production capacity at its Indianapolis plant. Modifications included design of the framing necessary to raise a portion of the existing roof and design of new equipment supports, pits, operator platforms, stairs, safety railing, and hoist way framing.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak