Gary Marina Access Road
This new road provides access into the Gary Lakefront Redevelopment area and proposed Gary Marina at Buffington Harbor. A ramp from SR 912 connects to existing Buffington Harbor Drive up to the intersection with Center Road, passes over two railroads, then lowers to provide a connection back to Center Road and to a secondary alignment to the proposed marina. Five new structures will be constructed for this project and the existing SR 912 bridge over US 12 will be widened. New signals are proposed at the intersections of Buffington Harbor Drive with Center Road and the secondary alignment. Improving access to Buffington Harbor and the Gary Lakefront Development Area from Cline Avenue required a location study and Environmental Assessment.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak