Garrison Parking Structure
American Structurepoint led the design of the Garrison parking structure located on the southeast corner of Pennsylvania Street and West City Center Drive in Carmel, Indiana. American Structurepoint provided the engineering services to prepare the site construction plans, required drainage computations, and utility coordination. Services include project management, architecture, structural engineering, functional design, and civil engineering services. This post-tensioned, 330-space parking structure is decorated with barrier walls, with slabs on grade for the first level. The project was executed using the design-bid-build delivery method. This project utilized conventional shallow spread footings that bear on existing site soils or site soils modified with aggregate piers.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak