Fry Road Reconstruction
This project was a road reconstruction and widening of Fry Road from US 31 to Madison Avenue. The road work included installation of a new storm sewer trunk line, curb and gutter and sidewalk on both sides of the road, and new signal installation at the mall entrance. The project also included new concrete driveway approaches to all businesses along Fry Road, as well as a concrete center median. The existing bridge structure over Pleasant Run Creek was torn down, and a new widened single-span, slab-deck bridge was placed over the creek. The project was completed on an accelerated schedule and finished within the original budget. Work was performed for the City of Greenwood in conjunction with INDOT's Seymour District. Approximate construction costs were $1.9 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak