Fresenius Medical Facility
American Structurepoint provided basic architectural and engineering services to prepare construction documents. The building is located on a 3-acre site near downtown Indianapolis. The 14,000-sft building is 12' to 14' clear and constructed with a conventional steel frame and single-ply membrane roof. The exterior is constructed of a brick veneer and EIFS on insulated metal studs. This project did not include office finishout, but it did include basic electrical service, three to four rooftop HVAC units and main trunk ducts, and water and sewer service stubbed into the building. Demolition plans were prepared to remove the existing turn-of-the-century funeral home that occupied this site.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak