Fashion Mall Commons
American Structurepoint performed engineering services and perimeter landscape design for this politically sensitive 20-acre retail shopping center located on the bank of the White River. A floodway encroachment study was performed, and floodway construction permits were obtained for placement of fill in the floodway of the White River. The project included plans for mitigation of disturbance to riparian areas in the floodway of the river and improvements to a city street and intersection. The project also included a basement flood-protection system. The system consisted of a series of foundation drains connected to a stormwater pumping station, which included backup power generation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak