Fall Creek/White River Tunnel System
This tunnel will be approximately 18 feet in diameter and run seven miles along the White River and Fall Creek at a depth of 250 feet. This places the tunnel in bedrock and reduces construction cost. American Structurepoint is responsible for designing consolidation sewers for the project, conducting Environmental Site Assessments, and evaluating transportation impacts. We are also responsible for evaluating green infrastructure for areas where construction will impact the surface. Our team is working closely with the overall tunnel designer to assist in other design components, including groundwater management.
The Fall Creek/White River Tunnel System is two tunnels that will be a continuation of the current Indianapolis LTCP CSO storage tunnel program. This project includes design of the tunnels, adits, drop shafts, screen and gate structures, consolidation sewers, and diversion structures. The project will collect overflows from 35 CSO outfalls and discharge to the tunnel through 20 drop shafts. The consolidation sewers range in size from 24-to 108-inch diameter along both tunnel sections. The design requires significant evaluation of hydraulics, soils, groundwater, environmental resources, and transportation. American Structurepoint is responsible for designing consolidation sewers for the project, conducting environmental site assessments, and evaluating transportation impacts. We are also responsible for evaluating and designing green infrastructure for areas where construction will impact the surface. We are working closely with the overall tunnel designer to assist in other design components, including groundwater management.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak