East and West Parking Decks
American Structurepoint performed the structural engineering design and detailing of precast components for these 450- and 550-car parking structures in downtown Jackson. The work included design and detailing of all precast elements for the two 4-level structures, including double tees, inverted tee beams, columns, perimeter load-bearing and non-load-bearing spandrels, solid shear walls, open-frame shear walls ("lite walls"), stair and elevator towers, and stair elements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak