Doubletree Hotel and Lawrenceburg Event Center
This project includes a 9-story, 168-room hotel with stunning views of the Ohio River. It adjoins a 2-story, 1,100-seat multipurpose performance space with additional amenities. The event center contains approximately 114,000 sft of usable space. There are three large ballrooms, three additional large meetings rooms, three smaller meeting rooms, as well as generous pre-function and lobby spaces. The architectural style, with strong cantilevered roof elements and brick/glazing façade, feels contemporary and adds to the vibrancy of the growing community, but still pays homage to its cultural heritage.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak