Dearborn County Bridge Inventory
American Structurepoint inspected, evaluated, and rated the conditions of all bridges over 20 feet long in Dearborn County. This four-year, biannual inspection included 102 structures, including six steel truss bridges and a timbered covered bridge. Some of the more typical bridge types on the county inventory are reinforced concrete beams, steel beams, prestressed concrete beams, timber structures, concrete slabs, reinforced concrete arches, and multi-plate arch structures. The scope of work included routine bridge inspections and arms-length fracture-critical inspections.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak