CR 200 S and Dan Jones Road (CR 800 E) CI Services
This LPA project involved designing a dual-lane roundabout to replace the existing three-way, stop-controlled intersection. The roundabout will alleviate the traffic delays experienced at the existing intersection and will be able to handle the increasing traffic demand through the design year of 2029.
The project includes reconstructing the three approaches to the roundabout and adding curb and gutter, an enclosed drainage system, and multi-use paths. Open communication with INDOT, the town of Avon, and affected property owners made it possible to complete the road design from Stage 1 plans to tracings within 13 months. Our transportation consultants managed the right-of-way services for all four parcels, including right-of-way engineering, appraising, and buying, which were all completed within 5½ months. Project scope also included complete survey and environmental services. A Level 2 CE document was completed within 8½ months, and all the necessary permits for construction were acquired before tracings. American Structurepoint was also selected for construction inspection services after the completion of the road and roundabout design.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak