Combined Sewer Sub-Basin Capacity Improvement
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided preliminary engineering services under the city of Fort Wayne's Combined Sewer System Capacity Improvement Program for combined sewer sub-basins No. R14033 (approximately 325 acres) and No. R14075 (approximately 200 acres) located near the intersection of Coliseum Boulevard and Vance Avenue. The study included analysis of several options for elimination, treatment and/or storage of the combined sewer flows to conform to the City's Consent Decree with the EPA. Selection of the most cost-effective alternative was recommended based upon the analysis, performance, design, and construction requirements established. Components of the study included flow monitoring, field survey, updating the City's existing XPSWMM model, and assistance with public participation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak