Carter Street Water Main Relocation
This project involved the relocation of a 16-inch raw water supply main to the water treatment plant, and the new main approximately 2,100 lineal feet long along Carter Street (CR 50 North). Carter Street was reconstructed to include a bridge over the proposed highway, resulting in the addition of approximately 20 feet of earth being placed over the existing water main. Design for the new water main at the highway crossing included the need to anticipate significant changes to the grade for side-ditch and road construction. Considerable coordination with INDOT was required throughout the design and construction phases.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak