Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint completed site development plans for this 16-screen theater, which included planning for adjacent undeveloped parcels that will eventually include a 100,000-sft shopping center and two outlots. The project also included road improvements and lane additions for adjacent roads. A comprehensive traffic study was prepared to provide recommendations for improvements to adjacent roadways. As a result, extensive street improvements were required.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak