Brylane, Plainfield Park Building 1
To house its expanding operations, a 373,000-sft building on a 21-acre site was designed for Brylane, a large mail-order distributor. Load-bearing, tilt-wall concrete panels were used to rapidly enclose the distribution facility and provide the 28'-0" building clear height required. Brylane began installing equipment the same year. Close coordination among the owner, contractor, and design team members enabled this project to be completed on time and within budget, a successful project for all parties involved.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak