Design for this new 5-mile, 2-lane bypass included provisions for two additional lanes in the future. The initial 0.6-mile segment opened to traffic in 1992. The second 1.8-mile section included a bridge over White Lick Creek and preliminary studies and design. Water and sanitary sewer line plans designed to accommodate future development were part of this project. The scope of work also included a wetland delineation and verification that the new alignment around the north side of Brownsburg would not affect any jurisdictional wetlands.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak