Brighthouse Stadium - University of Central Florida
This new 45,000-seat collegiate football stadium was built prior to the opening of the 2007 football season. American Structurepoint was tasked to provide structural engineering review of the stadium's entire structural framing system for compliance with local building codes and industry-standard design loads. The design review consisted of developing multiple 3D structural analysis models of the stadium grandstand superstructure and of secondary structural systems, including support framing for scoreboards and ribbon boards.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak