Bridgeport Water Main Extension
Hendricks County, Indiana
American Structurepoint designed 8,660 feet of 24-inch-diameter water main to provide a second source of water for the Pittsboro/Qualitech steel mill to increase capacity and pressure in the service area along the western boundary of Marion County, and to provide potable water and fire protection for existing and future development in Hendricks County. This project was scoped by the Indianapolis Water Company and was completed in cooperation with future commercial and industrial development in Marion and Hendricks counties. The project included crossing US 40, East Fork White Lick Creek, and County Line Road. Permits included INDOT, IDEM, IDNR, USACE, City of Indianapolis/Marion County, and Hendricks County. Easement drawings and descriptions and acquisition along portions of the water main were also required.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak