Bridge Nos. 43 and 44 - Seven Hills Road over Pigeon Creek
This project involved reconstruction of a 1-mile section of Seven Hills Road, including Bridge Nos. 43 and 44. Construction operations included replacement of the 2 single-span bridges with a 200-foot, 3-span concrete I-beam bridge built on a 400-foot vertical curve with a 40-degree skew to the left over Pigeon Creek and a 20-foot precast concrete box culvert built on a 37-degree skew to the left with 14 feet of cover over an unnamed tributary to Pigeon Creek.
Road reconstruction consisted of relocating a quarter-mile section of the roadway and completely removing and replacing the old gravel pavement road bed with QC/QA HMA paving, widening the existing roadway, soil stabilization, and placement of gravel and asphalt drives. A new storm drainage system was added throughout the project to relieve drainage issues. Construction planning also included a 20-acre mitigation site for reforestation, including grading, tree planting, seeding, vernal ponds, and nesting boxes for the Eastern Blue Bird. Work was performed for Warrick County in conjunction with the Indiana Department of Transportation Vincennes District. Construction costs were $3.45 million (Contract B-30979).
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak