Bluegrass Motorsports Club
Bluegrass Motorsports Club and Road Course is a proposed facility currently being designed by American Structurepoint and Paxton Waters Architecture. Located near Cincinnati off of I-71, the road course facility is designed to blend the rich Kentucky equestrian traditions with the modern "need for speed."
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak