Binford Boulevard Rehabilitation
Work on this rehabilitation of Binford Boulevard from 38th to 75th Streets consisted of major improvements at the intersections of 75th Street, Kessler Boulevard, Keystone Avenue, and 38th Street, as well as minor improvements at the remaining 12 intersections. The $7.9 million project included resurfacing with QC/QA HMA along with concrete base reconstruction, concrete curb and sidewalk placement, and traffic signal upgrades at all 12 intersections, including the installation of Opticom emergency vehicle preemption equipment. The mainline pavement rehabilitation included milling 3 inches of the existing pavement and replacing it with approximately 5 inches of new HMA.
Additionally, the project included bituminous widening, storm sewer improvements, sidewalk and curb installation around the Indiana State Fairgrounds, and new pavement markings throughout the project. Inspection on this INDOT LPA project was performed for Indianapolis DPW in conjunction with INDOT’s Greenfield District (Contract R-26592).
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak