Bernard Avenue Stormwater Improvements
This project will replace the existing stormwater pipe and mitigate yard and street flooding that occurs within the project area from South Liberty Street to the outlet in the Olentangy River. The overall project consists of approximately 4,500 lft of stormwater pipe (replacement and rehabilitation) and 2,000 lft of ditch improvements including green infrastructure (bioswale). The scope of work includes review of existing information, field investigation, hydrologic and hydraulic analyses, construction plan surveying, condition assessment on existing storm sewers (including 3x4-ft stone and mortar conduits), preparation of easements, preparation of construction plans, attending public meetings, and preparing bid documents. This project required modeling of the watershed and storm sewer using XP SWMM to evaluate different pipe sizes and routes.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak