Beazer Homes’ The Ridge Subdivision
In response to unavoidable impacts to wetlands for the construction of The Ridge Subdivision, consultants from American Structurepoint prepared water quality permits including Indiana Department of Environmental Management Section 401 and US Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 permit applications. A significant component of this application was engineering design plans for the conversion of an approximately 13-acre site into a compensatory mitigation area consisting of emergent wetlands, forested wetlands, forested floodway, wet-to-mesic prairie, sedge meadow, and park area. This site was constructed as part of the Hamilton County park system and includes additional wetland areas, trails, benches, and educational signs. The mitigation site was determined to be successful and released from further monitoring in 2015.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak