Arch Street Pedestrian Tunnel
American Structurepoint provided design and construction inspection services for this unique project, which was part of a larger overall project to give the city of Lawrenceburg a new city gateway. This project entailed the design and construction of a new pedestrian tunnel at the intersection of US 50 at Arch Street, as well as various landscaped and decoratively paved areas leading to and from the tunnel itself. Existing pedestrian tunnels at the intersection of US 50 and Walnut Street were extensively renovated as part of the overall project. Lawrenceburg High School, as well as an elementary school and residential neighborhood, is situated at this intersection, and the new tunnel allows for student and residential traffic to cross the busy highway safely. The project entailed tremendous coordination with INDOT, the Lawrenceburg school system, and the City of Lawrenceburg.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak