AMLI at Lake Clearwater
This upscale, 250-unit apartment complex consists of 11 buildings and a clubhouse. Site layout and design work included drainage and storm sewer design, grading, earthwork calculations, utility layout, and coordination with contractors in the field. Construction costs were $5 million. Plans included land title survey, topographic survey, site plan, grading plan, erosion control plan, and landscape plan and details. Work also included coordination with the geotechnical engineer to establish and monitor soil-loading area for estimated settlements. American Structurepoint was responsible for submittal and coordination of all required local and state permits.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak