AMLI at Castle Creek
This 240-unit, multi-family development is located on a 16-acre parcel. The project included site layout, water main, sanitary sewer, grading, and storm drainage design. The storm drainage system consisted of two interconnected stormwater detention ponds.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak