Adams Center Road Sewer and Water Main Extension
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint is providing engineering services for the design of a three-mile corridor of 48-inch sanitary sewer interceptor and 16-inch water main to promote and support economic development on the southeast side of Fort Wayne. Our team assisted with the analysis and evaluation of economic development opportunities to facilitate the creation of a 50-acre intermodal freight facility. Many other ancillary developments, such as distribution centers, warehouses, and truck terminals, are anticipated to result from this utility expansion.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak