Adams Center Road Corridor (TIGER Grant)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
American Structurepoint assisted the city of Fort Wayne in compiling traffic, roadway, land use, utility, economic, environmental, and other relevant information for analysis and evaluation in preparing scope of work reports, program eligibility applications, and grant applications for the proposed Adams Center Road corridor project. The project could have accelerated economic development for the Fort Wayne area. Allen County, the city of Fort Wayne, and the city of New Haven were partnering to facilitate the creation of a 50-acre intermodal freight facility that was expected to ship 100 containers a day by 2012. Many other ancillary developments, such as distribution centers, warehouses, and truck terminals, could have resulted from this development. This was a TIGER grant application.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak